Chopped Thai Chicken Salad
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: N/A
4 Servings | Calories: 375 | Protein: 31 | Fat: 22 | Carbs: 16
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 12 oz. bag coleslaw mix
- ¼ 12 oz. bag matchstick carrots
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, minced
- 2 serrano peppers, sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 2 Tbsp. coconut aminos (or gluten-free soy sauce)
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (more or less, to taste)
- Water, as needed
- In a large bowl, combine all chicken salad ingredients. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all peanut sauce ingredients and whisk or blend until smooth and evenly combined.
- Drizzle a small amount of peanut sauce over chicken salad and toss to combine until evenly coated.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
For best results, store leftover chicken salad and peanut sauce separately