Chopped Thai Chicken Salad
Prep: 20 minutes | Cook: 0 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 375 | Protein: 31 | Fat: 22 | Carbs: 16
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 12-oz. bag coleslaw mix
- ¼ 12-oz. bag matchstick carrots
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, minced
- 2 serrano peppers, sliced]
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 tbs. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 2 tbs. coconut aminos (or gluten-free soy sauce)
- 2 tbs. sesame oil
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (more or less, to taste)
- Water, as needed
- In a large bowl, combine all chicken salad ingredients. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all peanut sauce ingredients and whisk or blend until smooth and evenly combined.
- Drizzle a small amount of peanut sauce over chicken salad and toss to combine until evenly coated.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
For best results, store leftover chicken salad and peanut sauce separately