Chunky Meat & Veggie Chili
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 400 | Protein: 35 | Fat: 14 | Carbs: 26
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, D.TOX
- 1 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can kidney beans
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 2 medium zucchinis, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. oregano
- In large pot, brown ground beef and chopped garlic over medium heat until meat is cooked thoroughly.
- Add onion, carrots, and seasonings to skillet and cook over medium-high heat about 5-6 minutes. Next add zucchini and cook another 2 minutes, stirring well.
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and beans to the pot and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Eggs, bacon and avocado – The perfect triad.
Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins
A healthy treat packed with healthy fats and protein? Yup. They do exist.