Chunky Summer Salad
Makes 12 Serving | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 0 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 305 | Protein: 13 | Fat: 25 | Carbs: 9
- 1 lb. chicken and apple sausage
- 2 cucumbers, halved and diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 2 avocados, diced
- ½ cup feta cheese (optional)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. oregano
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, add sausage, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, olives and avocado.
- In a 16 oz. jar, add olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, and salt and pepper. Seal with lid and shake well until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the dressing to the vegetable mixture and toss until mixture is well coated. Enjoy!
Mango Berry Smoothie