Coconut Shortbread Cookies
Makes 10 Servings | Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 30-60 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 120 | Protein: 4 | Fat: 10 | Carbs: 5
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tsp. coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of coarse Himalayan sea salt
- 1/8 cup organic dark chocolate
- 1 serving Life Time vanilla vegan protein
- Place shredded coconut and coconut oil into the bowl of a food processor and process on high speed. Scrape the sides intermittently until mixture is a butter consistency.
- Add the VeganMax, coconut milk, vanilla extract, and salt and process on high speed until all of ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Form mixture into 1” balls and place in the refrigerator overnight, or in the freezer for one hour.
- Once the coconut balls have firmed up, melt the dark chocolate in a small saucepan and dip coconut balls. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and enjoy!
Eggs, bacon and avocado – The perfect triad.
Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins
A healthy treat packed with healthy fats and protein? Yup. They do exist.