Coconut Shortbread Cookies
Prep: 20 minutes | Cook: 1 hour | Servings: 10
1 Serving | Calories: 120 | Protein: 4 | Fat: 10 | Carbs: 5
- 1½ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 serving Life Time vanilla vegan protein
- 3 tbs. unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of coarse Himalayan sea salt
- 2 tbs. organic dark chocolate
- Place shredded coconut and coconut oil into the bowl of a food processor and process on high speed. Scrape the sides intermittently until the mixture is a butter consistency.
- Add the protein powder, coconut milk, vanilla extract, and salt and process on high speed until all of ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Form mixture into 1” balls and place in the refrigerator overnight, or in the freezer for one hour.
- Once the coconut balls have firmed up, melt the dark chocolate in a small saucepan and dip coconut balls. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and enjoy!