Crispy Herbed Chicken Thighs
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 20 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 165 | Protein: 22 | Fat: 6 | Carbs: 2
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, D.TOX
- 1 lb. chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. parsley, dried
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs. ghee or butter
- Heat saucepan over medium-low heat.
- While pan is heating, season both sides of your chicken thighs with garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add butter or ghee to your heated saucepan. When fully melted, add your seasoned chicken thighs. Ensure they are not overlapping.
- Cook each side for about 10 minutes. Turning occasionally as needed. The low heat should prevent them from burning. Remove from pan when fully cooked through.