Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: Varies | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 350 | Protein: 31 | Fat: 13 | Carbs: 1
- 1½ lb. pork shoulder roast (cooked or follow the instructions provided)
- 8 bacon slices (only if making pork)
- 1½ tbs. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 tbs. mustard
- ½ cup pickles
- Optional: 4 slices of swiss cheese
Pulled Pork (if needed)
- Line bottom of slow cooker with 4 slices of bacon.
- Rub pork roast all over with 1½ tablespoons of salt and place in slow cooker.
- Pour liquid smoke over roast, and top with 4 more bacon slices.
- Cook 4 to 6 hours in slow cooker on high.
- When done, remove roast from slow cooker and let rest before shredding.
- Remove and drain liquid from slow cooker.
- Divide pork evenly between 4 bowls.
- Top with lettuce, mustard, pickles and optional swiss cheese.