Dark Chocolate Covered Berries
Makes 10 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 75 | Protein: 1 | Fat: 5 | Carbs: 6
- 1 lb. strawberries
- One 3.5 oz. bar of 90% dark chocolate
- Rinse and thoroughly pat dry strawberries.
- Break chocolate bars into pieces and place in glass bowl.
- Microwave chocolate for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat as needed until chocolate is melted—careful not to scorch the chocolate. You can use a double-boiler instead if you would rather.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Once chocolate is melted, dip strawberry into chocolate and set on paper.
- Dip all strawberries and place on parchment paper, then place baking sheet into fridge to cool and allow chocolate to set, about 15 minutes.
- Serve once chocolate has cooled. Store any leftovers in fridge.
Eggs, bacon and avocado – The perfect triad.
Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins
A healthy treat packed with healthy fats and protein? Yup. They do exist.