Dark Chocolate Covered Berries
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes | Servings: 10
1 Serving | Calories: 75 | Protein: 1 | Fat: 5 | Carbs: 6
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 1 3½ oz. bar of 90% dark chocolate
- Rinse and thoroughly pat dry berries.
- Break chocolate bars into pieces and place in a glass bowl.
- Microwave chocolate for 30 seconds, stir and repeat as needed until chocolate is melted — careful not to scorch the chocolate. You can use a double boiler instead if you would rather.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Evenly disperse berries on baking sheet.
- Once chocolate is melted, drizzle over the top of the berries, then place baking sheet into fridge to cool and allow chocolate to set, about 15 minutes.
- Serve once chocolate has cooled. Store any leftovers in fridge.