Egg Roll Bowl
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 390 | Protein: 35 | Fat: 16 | Carbs: 26
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, D.TOX
- 1½ lb. ground turkey
- ½ sweet onion diced
- 1 tbs. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbs. rice vinegar
- ¼ cup gluten-free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 16-oz. bag coleslaw mix
- ¼ 16-oz. bag matchstick carrots
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet, add ground turkey and sauté until fully cooked. Drain if necessary.
- Add onion, sesame oil, ginger and garlic cloves and cook until fragrant.
- Add rice vinegar, coconut aminos, coleslaw mix, carrots, salt and pepper to the skillet. Cook for another 5 minutes, until vegetables are slightly wilted.
- Remove skillet from the heat and enjoy!