Egg Roll Bowl
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 390 | Protein: 35 | Fat: 16 | Carbs: 26
Gluten-free, dairy-free, D.TOX
- 1.5 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 sweet onion diced
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ cup gluten-free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 16 oz. bag coleslaw mix
- ¼ 16 oz. bag matchstick carrots
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet, add ground turkey and saute until fully cooked. Drain if necessary.
- Add onion, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic cloves and cook until fragrant.
- Rice vinegar, coconut aminos, coleslaw mix, carrots, salt and pepper to the skillet. Cook for another 5 minutes, until vegetables are slightly wilted.
- Remove skillet from the heat and enjoy!
Indulge in this crunchy, fiber packed alternative to the classic potato chip.
Didn’t somebody once say, “Fresh hummus is the best hummus?” Maybe not, but I’m saying it now.