Fall Harvest Salad
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 0 minutes
4 Servings | Calories: 405 | Protein: 25 | Fat: 22 | Carbs: 32
- 1 lb. shredded chicken, cooked
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced 1”
- 1 honey crisp apple, diced
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, no sugar added
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by preheating your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss diced sweet potato with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Bake for 15 to 25 minutes until golden brown, turning halfway.
- While baking, prepare the vinaigrette by mixing all ingredients together.
- Add vinaigrette to kale and brussels sprouts and toss until fully coated. Let sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss together.