Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
4 Servings | Calories 150 | Protein 9 | Carbs 2 | Fat 12
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 4 Eggland’s Best Eggs (large), beaten
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- Melt butter with canola oil in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add garlic and onions.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 4-5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- Add spinach, saute 2-3 minute or until spinach is wilted.
- Whisk eggs and salt together in bowl.
- Add eggs to vegetable mixture in pan; sprinkle with basil.
- Cover; continue cooking 4-6 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges. Garnish with chopped tomatoes.
Recipe brought to you by