Garlic Mashed Faux-tatoes
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 20 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 160 | Protein: 5 | Fat: 13 | Carbs: 12
- 1 medium head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small florets (about 6 to 7 cups)
- 1 tbs. coconut oil
- 1 clove of garlic, smashed
- 3 tbs. unsalted butter or ghee
- 2 tbs. unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a large pot with water three-fourths of the way full and add cauliflower. Cook until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add coconut oil to a small skillet over medium heat and cook garlic until soft, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once the cauliflower is tender, remove water from cauliflower as much as possible. Then put into large bowl and add butter, garlic, milk and salt and pepper.
- Use blender or food processor to blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!