Autumn Harvest Bowl
Makes 8 Servings | Prep time: 25 minutes | Cook time: 45 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 400 | Protein: 28 | Fat: 22 | Carbs: 27
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, D.TOX
- 2 lbs. shredded turkey breast
- 3 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 1 ½ cups wild rice (cooked)
- 2 apples, diced
- 6 Tbsp. walnuts, chopped
- 6 cups mixed greens
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Placed brussels sprouts and cubed butternut squash on an oiled pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 30-40 minutes.
- While the vegetables are roasting, add 4 cups of water, rice, and a pinch of salt to a saucepan and bring to a boil. After water has reached a boil, bring water to a simmer and cook for 35-45 minutes, until soft. (Wild rice takes much longer to cook).
- When the vegetables have been in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, heat 1 tbsp. coconut oil over medium heat and sauté turkey breast until thoroughly cooked, about 7-9 minutes. Then shred with two forks and set to the side.
- When vegetables are finished, remove from oven. On a small baking sheet, add chopped walnuts and toast for 5 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, add vinaigrette ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss until thoroughly mixed and well coated with vinaigrette dressing.
Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Mushrooms
Add the flavors of fall to this classic comfort food for a rich, easy dinner option.
Sweet Potato, Ginger and Honey Mousse
Perfect for the holidays, this mousse is just the right amount of sweet to satisfy that sweet tooth without impacting your waistline.