Homestyle Meatloaf Muffins
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 25 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 300 | Protein: 25 | Fat: 12 | Carbs: 25
For the loaf:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- ½ small onion, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- 2 tbs. Italian seasoning
For the sauce:
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tbs. mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F. and spray a muffin tin.
- Place ground beef in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Melt 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add onions, bell pepper, carrots and garlic and sauté, stirring occasionally, until the onion starts to soften and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add mixture to ground beef. Add barbecue sauce, sea salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Using your hands or a spoon, mix well to combine.
- Divide meat mixture evenly among 8 wells of a muffin pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in the center.
- Drizzle with ketchup and mustard sauce, and enjoy!