Honey Glazed Salmon
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 25 minutes | Servings: 4
Nutritional Info | Calories: 330 | Protein: 27 | Fat: 11 | Carbs: 33
- 3 tbs. unsalted butter or ghee, melted
- 2 tbs. honey
- 1 tbs. oregano
- 2 lemons
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 8 to 12 large carrots
- 1 lb. skin-on salmon fillet
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, add butter, honey, oregano and the juice of 1 lemon and microwave for about 30 seconds, until melted. Mix thoroughly.
- Grease sheet pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Place carrots one-third of the pan and top lightly with 1 tablespoon of honey butter mixture.
- Place baking sheet in the oven for about 25 minutes, until carrots are softened.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and add salmon and asparagus, then top with the remainder of the honey butter mixture and sliced lemon from your remaining lemon.
- Return to oven and bake for another 15 minutes, until salmon flakes easily. Remove from oven and enjoy!