Honey Glazed Salmon
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 40-45 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 330 | Protein: 27 | Fat: 11 | Carbs: 33
- 1 lb. skin-on salmon fillet
- 2 lemons
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 8-12 large carrots
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. oregano
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a small bowl, add butter, honey, and the juice of 1 lemon and microwave for about 30 seconds, until melted. Mix thoroughly.
- Grease sheet pan with 2 Tbsp. olive oil. Place carrots 1/3 of the pan and top lightly with 1 Tbsp. of honey butter mixture.
- Place baking sheet in the oven for about 25 minutes, until softened.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and add salmon and asparagus, then top with the remainder of the honey butter mixture sliced lemon from your remaining lemon.
- Return to oven and bake for another 15 minutes, until salmon flakes easily. Remove from oven and enjoy!
Baked Artichoke Chicken
Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Mushrooms