Honey Mustard Chicken
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes
8 Servings | Calories: 335 | Protein: 24 | Fat: 19 | Carbs: 15
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 5 tbs. avocado oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbs. honey
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ lb. green beans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper and set aside.
- Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 4 tbs. avocado oil, garlic cloves. Honey, Dijon mustard and apple cider vinegar.
- Halve the sauce, reserving half for coating at the end of baking (ensure you do not dip raw chicken in this portion).
- Dip chicken thighs in the sauce, coating both sides. Place the thighs on the prepared baking sheet. Discard leftover sauce
- In a medium bowl, toss the green beans with 1 tbs. avocado oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange around chicken on the sheet pan.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes, until the chicken is golden brown and has an internal temperature of 165°F and the green beans are crispy.
- Serve with additional honey mustard sauce and enjoy!