Lemon, Garlic & Herb Chicken
Makes 8 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 40 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 123 | Protein: 22 | Fat: 3 | Carbs: 2
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, D.TOX
- 2 lbs. chicken breasts (or thighs)
- 1 lemon
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Slice lemons in half and juice them—adding juice to a large bowl; toss in the lemon rinds when juiced.
- Add garlic, thyme, salt & pepper to the bow and stir.
- Grease large baking dish, and place chicken in it and pour lemon mixture to coat.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, basting 2-3 times or as needed.
Eggs, bacon and avocado – The perfect triad.
Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins
A healthy treat packed with healthy fats and protein? Yup. They do exist.