Lemon Roasted Salmon
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 140 | Protein: 21 | Fat: 5 | Carbs: 3
- 4 salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2 Tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Brush melted butter on fillets and place on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients together, and then spread over fillets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through. Should flake easily with fork
Eggs, bacon and avocado – The perfect triad.
Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins
A healthy treat packed with healthy fats and protein? Yup. They do exist.