Low Carb Cereal
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 225 | Protein: 8 | Fat: 19 | Carbs: 10
For all of the cereal addicts out there – Take this recipe for a spin.
- ¼ cup whole, raw, unroasted almonds
- ¼ cup whole, raw, unroasted pecans
- ¼ cup whole, raw, unroasted walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup shredded (unsweetened) coconut
- ½ cup wild blueberries
- ½ cup organic plain full fat or Greek yogurt (You can substitute organic milk or almond/coconut milk.)
- Toast the nuts (if desired) for 5 minutes at 200°
- Chop by hand or in a food processor to small bits. Mix the nut pieces with the coconut, chia seeds and ground flaxseed in a bowl.
- Add yogurt or milk and blueberries (or your fruit of choice).
Eggs, bacon and avocado – The perfect triad.
Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins
A healthy treat packed with healthy fats and protein? Yup. They do exist.