Make-Ahead Breakfast Bowls
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 25 minutes | Servings: 4
4 Servings | Calories: 430 | Protein: 40 | Fat: 25 | Carbs: 12
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 tbs. everything bagel seasoning
- 1 tbs. coconut oil
- 1 tbs. minced garlic
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 8 cups spinach
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 4 eggs (fried, scrambled, soft boiled, whatever your preference)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Hot sauce or salsa, optional
- Avocado, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss cubed sweet potatoes with olive oil and evenly distribute on baking sheet and sprinkle everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake 15 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway through, until golden brown.
- While sweet potatoes are baking, heat skillet over medium heat.
- Add coconut oil and garlic, stir, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add ground turkey and sauté 5 to 7 minutes until almost cooked through.
- Add spinach and cherry tomatoes and sauté until turkey is fully cooked. Salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Prep your eggs – hard-boiled, scrambled, fried, etc.
- Evenly distribute all ingredients between 4 bowls and enjoy!