Maple Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 120 | Protein: 1 | Fat: 5 | Carbs: 21
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in an even layer onto prepared pan.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes, or until browned and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!