Mediterranean Egg Cups
Prep: 20 minutes | Cook: 25 minutes | Servings: 6
6 Servings | Calories: 305 | Protein: 26 | Fat: 19 | Carbs: 7
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- 1 tbs. coconut oil
- ¼ medium yellow onion, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper
- 2 tbs. garlic
- ½ cup mushrooms, diced
- ½ pound ground turkey
- 1 tbs. Italian seasoning
- 3 oz. sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray 12-muffin tin with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add onions and red pepper, stir to cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic and mushrooms, cook for 4 minutes.
- Add ground turkey and Italian seasoning, sauté until fully cooked.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and spinach, cooking until spinach is fully incorporated and wilted into mixture. Stir in feta and remove from heat.
- Evenly divide turkey mixture into muffin tin.
- In liquid measuring cup, beat eggs until fully combined. Evenly pour eggs over turkey mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
*Store in a zip-lock bag in the refrigerator for 3-4 days