No-Bake Cookie Dough Bars
Makes 6 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 min
Nutritional Info | Calories: 170 | Protein: 16 | Fat: 6 | Carbs: 22
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1 serving Life Time vanilla whey
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1+ Tbsp. nut milk, as needed
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the chocolate chips and nut milk and mix until it forms a dough-like consistency. If your mixture is too dry, add 1 Tbsp. of nut milk at a time until a dough is formed.
- Let the mix cool (the butter may still be warm). Once completely cool, fold in chocolate chips.
- Place cookie dough on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
Dry Rub Chicken Wings
Buffalo Chicken Dip