No-Bake Cookie Dough Bars
Prep: 20 minutes | Cook: 0 minutes | Servings: 6
1 Serving | Calories: 170 | Protein: 16 | Fat: 6 | Carbs: 22
- ½ cup oat flour
- 2 servings vanilla Whey Life Time Protein Powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbs. butter or ghee, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1+ tbs. nut milk, as needed
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the chocolate chips and nut milk and mix until it forms a dough-like consistency. If your mixture is too dry, add 1 tablespoon of nut milk at a time until a dough is formed.
- Let the mix cool (the butter may still be warm). Once completely cool, fold in chocolate chips.
- Place cookie dough on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.