One Pan Chicken Sausage and Veggie Bake
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 290 | Protein: 15 | Fat: 15 | Carbs: 26
- 2 cups sweet potato or butternut squash, chopped
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, chopped
- 1 large carrot
- 1 beet, chopped
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 spring fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package cooked chicken sausage links, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Add sweet potato, brussels sprouts, carrot and beet to a large baking sheet and toss with olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until veggies are tender.
- Remove from oven and mix in chicken sausage, bell peppers and onion. Cook another 15 minutes. Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!