One Pan Lemon Chicken and Vegetables
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 35 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 255 | Protein: 30 | Fat: 6 | Carbs: 23
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, D.TOX
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 lb. chicken
- 4 cups broccoli
- 8 large carrots, halved
- 2 lemons
- 1 tbs. minced garlic
- 1 tbs. Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease sheet pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Place chicken breasts next to each other on one-third of the pan. On the other two-thirds, add chopped broccoli and carrots halved lengthwise.
- Using one lemon, cut in half and squeeze over chicken breasts. Cut the other lemon in thin slices (about ½ cm) and distribute evenly over the chicken and veggies.
- Top chicken and veggies with minced garlic, and sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt and pepper over the entire sheet pan.
- Bake until thoroughly cooked, or about 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy!