One Pan Lemon Chicken and Vegetables
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 30-35 min
Nutritional Info | Calories: 255 | Protein: 30 | Fat: 6 | Carbs: 23
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, D.TOX
- 1 lbs. chicken
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lemons
- 4 cups broccoli
- 8 large carrots, halved
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease sheet pan with 2 Tbsp. olive oil. Place chicken breasts next to each other on 1/3 of the pan. On the other 2/3’s, add chopped broccoli and carrots halved length-wise.
3. Using one lemon, cut in half and squeeze over chicken breasts. Cut the other lemon in thin slices (about 1/2 cm) and distribute evenly over the chicken and veggies
4. Top chicken and veggies with minced garlic, and sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt and pepper over the entire sheet pan.
5. Bake until thoroughly cooked, or about 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy!
Cilantro Lime Chicken Bowl
Pot Roast and Root Veggies