Oven Roasted Sausage with Sweet Potatoes and Grapes
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 315 | Protein: 25 | Fat: 12 | Carbs: 31
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage, cut into 1” cubes
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1” cubes
- ½ bag (8 oz.) red seedless grapes
- 5 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp coconut oil or ghee
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° Line 2 baking sheets with foil and grease with coconut oil or ghee (or just 1 baking sheet and make 2 batches).
- In a large bowl, combine Italian sausage, sweet potatoes, and grapes and mix in about 2.5-3 Tablespoons of the balsamic vinaigrette. Stir ingredients and gradually add more balsamic vinaigrette as needed until mixture is well coated (avoid over-coating with excess vinaigrette).
- Pour half of the ingredients on to the pan—enough so that it is an even layer, and the remainder on the 2nd pan (or make as a second batch). Bake for 15 minutes, stir mixture, and bake for another 15-20 minutes or until sweet potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork.
Eggs, bacon and avocado – The perfect triad.
Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins
A healthy treat packed with healthy fats and protein? Yup. They do exist.