Pesto Chicken Tenders
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes
4 Servings | Calories: 295 | Protein: 31 | Fat: 17 | Carbs: 5
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, sliced and tenderized
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup gluten free panko
- ½ cup parmesan
- 4 Tbsp pesto
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine the gluten-free panko and parmesan into a bowl. Set bowl aside.
- Toss chicken breasts in olive oil.
- With a fork or tongs, dip each chicken piece, making sure to evenly coat, into panko mixture and place into baking dish. Repeat this process with each chicken breast.
- Once all chicken has been coated, divide pesto between each tender. Sprinkle any remaining panko mixture on top.
- Cook for 35 minutes (or when chicken reaches 165 F)
- Cool before serving.