Pesto Salmon with Potatoes and Green Beans
Prep: 20 minutes | Cook: 20 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 425 | Protein: 22 | Fat: 21 | Carbs: 41
- 1½ lbs. baby potatoes
- 1 lb. green beans
- 2 salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 4 tbs. pesto
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- While oven is preheating, add potatoes to pot and fill with water until covered. Place on stove and bring to boil. Cook for 11 to 13 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Place the potatoes, green beans and salmon on a baking sheet. Drizzle the potatoes and green beans with 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil and evenly divide pesto between salmon fillets.
- Squeeze lemon over all ingredients and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 17 to 19 minutes, until salmon flakes easily.