Pesto Salmon with Potatoes and Green Beans
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes
4 Servings | Calories: 425 | Protein: 22 | Fat: 21 | Carbs: 41
- 2 salmon filets, skin on
- 1 ½ lbs. baby potatoes
- 1 lb. green beans
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. pesto
- Juice of one lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- While oven is preheating, add potatoes to pot and fill with water until covered. Place on stove and bring to boil. Cook for 11-13 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Place the potatoes, green beans and salmon on a baking sheet. Drizzle the potatoes and green beans with 1-2 Tbsp. olive oil and evenly divide pesto between salmon filets.
- Squeeze lemon over all ingredients and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 17-19 minutes, until salmon flakes easily.