Protein Pancake Bites
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
2 Servings | Calories: 225 | Protein: 18 | Fat: 13 | Carbs: 7
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ½ tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tbs. maple syrup
- 1 serving unflavored Life Time Collagen Peptides
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup almond flour
- Pinch of salt
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat and spay with coconut oil.
- Combine eggs, vanilla, full-fat coconut milk, apple cider vinegar, and maple syrup in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a blender, add collagen peptides, baking soda, almond flour and salt. Pour in wet mixture and blend until fully combined. The batter will be thin.
- Do one test pancake in the pan, once cooked, add 2” pancake drops to the skillet. Flip when bubbles begin to form on the top.