Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 10 minutes | Servings: 2
Nutritional Info | Calories: 170 | Protein: 14 | Fat: 8 | Carbs: 10
- 1 large egg
- 1 serving vanilla Life Time Protein Powder
- 2 tbs. organic coconut flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Using a mixer, beat all ingredients together on low until protein powder is dissolved.
- Heat skillet over medium-high and spray with nonstick coconut oil spray.
- Pour mix onto skillet to desired pancake size and fry on until thoroughly cooked.
- You should end up with about 2 big pancakes or 4 small pancakes. The amount varies slightly by the desired size of pancake.