Makes 2 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 169 | Protein: 14 | Fat: 8 | Carbs: 10
- 1 large egg
- 1 serving Life Time Fitness vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 Tbsp. organic coconut flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Beat all ingredients together on low until protein powder is dissolved.
- Spray skillet with non-stick coconut oil spray
- Pour mix onto skillet to desired pancake size and fry on medium heat until thoroughly cooked.
- You should end up with about 2 big pancakes, or 4 small pancakes. Amount varies slightly by desired size of pancake.
Salted Almond Ice Cream
Sweet, salty AND healthy, this ice cream is rich and creamy with the added bonus of no extra sugar or dairy!
Chewy Snack Bars
These naturally sweet snacks have a healthy dose of protein and yummy fats that will keep you full in a pinch!