Prep: 20 minutes | Cook: 75 minutes | Servings: 12
1 Serving | Calories: 190 | Protein: 4 | Fat: 14 | Carbs: 15
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 3 tbs. maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 (15-oz) can pureed pumpkin
- ½ cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8-x-8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Stir crust ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Chill the dough for 30 minutes.
- Press the chilled dough into the bottom of the lined baking pan.
- Bake on the center rack of the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes until you notice a small amount of color around the edges. Remove the pie crust from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- While crust is baking, combine all filling ingredients in blender and blend until smooth and combined.
- When crust is cooled, add filling to pan and bake 50 to 60 minutes until bars have set.
- Allow bars to cool fully and refrigerate for 30 to 40 minutes before slicing or serving.