Turkey Pumpkin Chili
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 20-30 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 350 | Protein: 26 | Fat: 9 | Carbs: 15
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, D.TOX
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 can (14.5 oz) pumpkin puree (unsweetened)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 oz) red kidney beans
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 ½ Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Brown ground turkey over medium heat in large skillet or Dutch oven.
- Add in yellow onion, green & yellow peppers, and garlic and sauté 5-8 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, pumpkin puree, red kidney beans. Season with chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, and paprika (salt and pepper to taste).
- Reduce heat and simmer 20-30 minutes.
- Top with cilantro and/or jalapeno and enjoy!
Garlic Mashed Faux-Tatoes
Chunky Meat & Veggie Chili