Makes 12 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 120 | Protein: 4 | Fat: 5 | Carbs: 16
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp. almond butter*
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 and ¼ cup gluten-free oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a muffin tin.
- Place all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips into a blender and blend for about 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Using a spoon,mix-in the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the muffin tin, filling each about 3/4th of the way full. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until light golden brown.
Satisfy your pancake craving without all of the sugar and carbs.
Banana Protein Muffins
Eat one as a snack or several for a full breakfast – Either way, these muffins come jam-packed with protein and whole, fiber-rich carbs to keep you full for hours.