Creamy Chicken and Pumpkin Zoodles
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 20 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 305 | Protein: 26 | Fat: 22 | Carbs: 13
- 3 tbs. coconut oil, divided
- 2 tbs. onion, finely minced
- 1 lb. chicken, diced
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup grated parmesan (plus more for topping)
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- In a medium saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until it becomes translucent, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add diced chicken and sauté until full cooked, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin purée, vanilla and grated parmesan until well combined and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in coconut milk until well combined. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- In a large sauté pan, heat remaining oil over medium heat until just hot. Stir in spiralized zucchini and cook, tossing frequently, until just tender.
- Divide zucchini noodles among for plates. Top with pumpkin sauce, shredded parmesan, salt and pepper, and enjoy!