Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 35 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 175 | Protein: 2 | Fat: 9 | Carbs: 22
- 1 lb. small baby potatoes, halved
- 3 tbs. butter or ghee, melted
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In small bowl, combine melted butter or ghee, rosemary, garlic powder and onion powder.
- In 9-x-13-inch sheetpan, pour butter mixture to coat the bottom of the sheetpan.
- Add halved potatoes to sheetpan, flat side down. Brush top of potatoes with butter mixture and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes — broil 1 to 2 minutes if you want an extra crisp.