Rocky Road Fridge Bars
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: N/A
1 Bar | Calories: 125 | Protein: 10 | Fat: 10 | Carbs: 9
Makes 12 bars
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian
- 2 servings chocolate Life Time Vegan protein powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp. butter or coconut oil
- ¼ cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup nut butter, unsweetened and warmed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup pecans, finely chopped
- Optional: 1/4 cup powdered sweetener of choice (like stevia or erythritol)
- In a medium bowl, mix together protein powder, sweetener, and coconut flour.
- In a saucepan over low heat (or double boiler), melt together butter or coconut oil with marshmallows and chocolate chips, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Add nut butter and vanilla, mix vigorously, then quickly fold mixture into powders. Use oil on your hands or a spatula to prevent sticking.
- Press into an 8×8 pan, sprinkle with pecans for garnish, and refrigerate for 30 minutes before cutting into squares.