Makes 2 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes
Nutritional Info | Calories: 138 | Protein: 3 | Fat: 7 | Carbs: 18
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, D.TOX
- 1 rutabaga
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Seasoning of choice (garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, cayenne, etc), to taste
- Peel rutabaga and cut into the shape of fries.
- Toss fries in olive oil, salt, pepper and seasoning.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes at 400° F, until crispy. Halfway through, flip fries so both sides get crispy.
Didn’t somebody once say, “Fresh hummus is the best hummus?” Maybe not, but I’m saying it now.
Almond Butter Banana Blender Muffins
A healthy treat packed with healthy fats and protein? Yup. They do exist.