Chicken Sausage Bowl
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 40 minutes | Servings: 3
Nutritional Info | Calories: 300 | Protein: 23 | Fat: 15 | Carbs: 21
- 2 medium-large bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large yellow zucchini
- 1 medium sweet potato, cubed
- 1 package chicken sausage (12 oz.)
- 1 tbs. oregano
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Chop the bell peppers, zucchini, potatoes and sausage. Add to a mixing bowl and toss in olive oil, oregano and salt and pepper until evenly covered.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and add sausage mixture. Distribute evenly across the baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 to 40 min, or until thoroughly cooked. Remove from oven and enjoy!