Shrimp and Corn Sheet Pan Boil
Makes 6 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 30-35 min
Nutritional Info | Calories: 425 | Protein: 30 | Fat: 22 | Carbs: 35
- 3 cups red potatoes, diced
- 2 ears corn, cut into ½” slices crosswise
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12 oz.) package smoked andouille sausage, sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook potatoes until just tender, about 10-15 minutes. Remove from pot and drain.
- In a small glass bowl, place butter in the microwave and slowly melt in 10-15 second increments.
- Place potatoes, corn, shrimp, sausage, melted butter, lemon and seasoning and toss to combine.
- Distribute evenly on a large sheet pan, and bake until shrimp and corn are fully cooked through – about 15 minutes. If you like it a little toasted, broil the sheet pan for the last 3-5 minutes.
Zucchini and Corn Chowder
Pot Roast and Root Veggies