Shrimp and Corn Sheet Pan Boil
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 35 minutes | Servings: 6
1 Serving | Calories: 425 | Protein: 30 | Fat: 22 | Carbs: 35
- 3 cups red potatoes, diced
- 2 tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 ears corn, cut into ½” slices crosswise
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 12-oz. package smoked andouille sausage,
- sliced thinly
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook potatoes until just tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from pot and drain.
- In a small glass bowl, place butter in the microwave and slowly melt in 10 to 15 second increments.
- Place potatoes, corn, shrimp, sausage, melted butter, lemon, garlic and seasoning and toss to combine.
- Distribute evenly on a large sheet pan, and bake until shrimp and corn are fully cooked through — about 15 minutes. If you like it a little toasted, broil on the sheet pan for the last 3 to 5 minutes.