Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Soup
Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 6-8 hours
Nutritional Info | Calories: 405 | Protein: 33 | Fat: 16 | Carbs: 28
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 zucchinis (or 1 container of zoodles)
- 1 Tbsp. ground ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. red curry paste
- 3 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 2 cups no-added-salt chicken stock
- 1 lbs. chicken breasts
- 1 12 oz. cans coconut milk
- 1 cup peas
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a medium slow cooker, add all ingredients except the coconut milk, peas, zucchini and lime and cook on medium for 6-8 hours.
- Once complete, remove the chicken and shred with two forks.
- Return the chicken to the crock pot and add the coconut milk and peas. Cook for an additional 30 minutes on low.
- Add zucchini noodles and lime juice, and enjoy!
Dry Rub Chicken Wings
Buffalo Chicken Dip