Southwest BBQ Chicken Salad
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes | Servings: 4
1 Serving | Calories: 335 | Protein: 29 | Fat: 13 | Carbs: 32
- 1 lb. shredded chicken, cooked
- ½ cup barbeque sauce, no sugar added
- 1 bag (5 oz.) spring mix
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small avocado, diced
- Fresh cilantro to taste
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- Toss shredded chicken with barbeque sauce and set aside.
- Divide all ingredients between four bowls and toss to combine.
- Drizzle desired ranch dressing (about 1 to 2 tablespoons) when ready to eat and enjoy!