Makes 4 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20-25 min
Nutritional Info | Calories: 400 | Protein: 29 | Fat: 11 | Carbs: 30
- 1 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 15 oz. can kidney beans
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1-2 jalapenos
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. oregano
- Pinch of cayenne, optional
- In large pot, brown ground turkey and chopped garlic over medium heat until meat is cooked thoroughly.
- Add onion, corn, jalapenos and seasonings to skillet and cook over medium-high heat about 5-6 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and beans to the pot and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa & Lime Sauce