Steak and Pineapple Kebabs
Makes 8 Servings | Prep time: 40 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Info | Cals: 292 | P: 23 | C: 17 | F: 14
It’s not summer without a little grill action. Enjoy this sweet and savory recipe as you enjoy the weather.
- 2 lbs. steak
- 1 lb. bacon
- ¼ cup mustard (yellow or Dijon)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 red onion
- 3 bell peppers
- 3 cups pineapple
- 16 6-inch bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- In a small bowl, add mustard, coconut aminos, paprika, salt and peppers and whisk together.
- Cut steak into 1.5 inch cubes. Add steak to marinade bowl and toss to cover. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- While you wait for the steak to marinate, soak bamboo skewers in water to prevent the tips from burning on the grill. Cut the bacon, onion, pineapple, and bell peppers into 1 inch slices.
- Once steak has marinated and all of the vegetables are cut, thread it onto the skewers, alternating between each of the vegetables, the bacon, and the pineapple.
- Lightly sprinkle additional paprika over each skewer and transfer to the grill. Grill over medium heat, turning often until the meat is well browned and the vegetables are tender, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Salted Almond Ice Cream
Sweet, salty AND healthy, this ice cream is rich and creamy with the added bonus of no extra sugar or dairy!
These delicious fries will make you forget the potato ever existed, and will leave you longing for seconds!