Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes | Servings: 6
1 Serving | Calories: 190 | Protein: 18 | Fat: 6 | Carbs: 16
- 6 bell peppers
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 14-oz can diced tomatoes, sugar-free
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- ½ onion, minced
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 tbs. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Cut the top portion of your pepper and remove the stems and seeds.
- Sautee your garlic in a skillet on the stove for a minute. Add your ground turkey and break up the meat as it cooks.
- Once your turkey is close to completely cooked, add tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, spinach and seasoning.
- Stir in seasonings and remove from heat.
- In a 9-x-12-inch pan, place your empty peppers into the dish. Spoon the filling mixture into the peppers.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.