Prep: 30 minutes | Cook: 5 minutes | Servings: 15
1 Serving | Calories: 205 | Protein: 9 | Fat: 19 | Carbs: 9
- 2 cups sunflower seed butter (unsweetened)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 serving Life Time vegan vanilla powder
- 2 tbs. dark chocolate (90% cacao)
- 2 tbs. coconut oil
- Combine sunflower butter and extract(s) in a small bowl. Add in protein powder, and mix well together.
- Place mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove mixture from freezer and form into tablespoon-sized balls. Place the sunflower butter balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and place back into freezer for about 1 hour or until hardened.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a saucepan over the stove. Using a double boiler or microwave is fine as well.
- Remove the sunflower butter balls from the freezer. With a toothpick, dip the balls into the chocolate mixture. Use only one coat, and cover about ¾ of each ball. Repeat with each ball, and place each one back onto the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet back into the freezer for about an hour to allow chocolate shell to harden completely.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer. Serve chilled.