Makes 2 Serving | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 25-30 minutes
Nutritional Info | Cals: 292 | P: 23 | C: 17 | F: 14
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 4 eggs
- 4 breakfast sausage links
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Set oven to broil. Place cast iron pan on medium heat and melt coconut oil in a cast iron pan.
- Add bell pepper and onion to pan and sauté for about 5 minutes, until cooked. Add breakfast sausage and sauté another 5-8 minutes until browned.
- Julienne the sweet potato (or use a cheese grater) and add to pan. Cook for about 8-10 minutes, until softened.
- Carefully so that the eggs stay intact, crack each egg so that they are evenly distributed in each quadrant of the pan and so that they rest on top of the vegetables.
- Move pan to the oven to the oven and let cook for 2-3 minutes, until eggs are cooked to your desired consistency.
- Remove from oven, top with salt and pepper, and enjoy!
Coconut Shortbread Cookies
Searching for a healthy cookie idea? Look no further.
Start your day off right with this classic smoothie.