Tuna Poke Bowl
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes
2 Servings | Calories: 370 | Protein: 18 | Fat: 17 | Carbs: 41
Tuna + Marinade
- 8 ounces tuna, sushi grade, diced
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 Tbsp gf soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 avocado
- 1 cucumber
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Mayonnaise drizzle
- Siracha drizzle
- Sesame seeds
- In a small pot, add 1 cup of jasmine rice with 2 cups of water. Bring to boil. When boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer until all water has cooked into rice.
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna with scallions, garlic, ginger, gluten free soy sauce or coconut aminos and sesame oil. Toss to combine and set aside.
- While tuna is marinating, cut your avocado and cucumber.
- In two bowls, layer rice, tuna, carrots, cucumber, avocado and scallions.
- Drizzle with optional toppings of mayonnaise, siracha and sesame seeds.