Vegetarian Harvest Bowl
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes | Servings: 6
1 Serving | Calories: 325 | Protein: 10 | Fat: 12 | Carbs: 45
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, D.TOX
- 4 cups brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced
- 6 radishes, chopped
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ½ 15-oz. can chickpeas, rinsed and patted dry
- ½ tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs. white wine vinegar
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat your oven to 450°F.
- In a bowl or glass jar, combine the green onion, mustard, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk or shake to combine.
- On a rimmed metal baking sheet, arrange the Brussels sprouts, sweet potato, radishes, carrots onion and chickpeas. Drizzle with olive oil and season with paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Toss to coat and slide the pan onto the middle rack of your preheated oven. Roast for 20 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through roasting.
- While vegetables are roasting, cook quinoa on stovetop. Add 1 cup of water to a small pot and add quinoa. Bring to boil, reduce heat and cover. Let simmer until water is evaporated. Set aside.
- Evenly distribute all ingredients into 6 containers and top with dressing (if saving for leftovers, wait to add dressing until ready to eat). Top with toasted almonds.