Very Berry Baked Oatmeal
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes
4 Serving | Calories: 255 | Protein: 19 | Fat: 8 | Carbs: 27
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Vegetarian
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, divided
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 servings Life Time vanilla collagen peptides
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 small banana
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup strawberries
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Lightly grease an 8×8 baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine oats, half of your pecans, baking powder, cinnamon, protein powder and salt. Stir until well combined.
- In liquid measuring cup, combine almond milk, egg, vanilla, and melted coconut oil. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Cut banana into slices and line the bottom of your baking sheet. Evenly pour dry oat mixture over top. Pour liquid ingredients overtop slowly so all dry mix is fully covered.
- Top with blueberries, strawberries and pecans. Bake for 35 minutes until fully cooked through.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and serve.